1. Long Experience with Exemplary service
Record In Indian Army Corps of E.M.E.
2. 30 Years Service in Indian Army
3. Administered Operation Of unit as a Sub/major
4. Having Good Power Of Command And Supervisory Quality Which is Widely required in Indian army
5. Capable of Handling and Managing the work Assigned
6. Responsible of the active and effective employment of man and material to meet various commitments training, motivation, welfare of subordinate supervision of juniors
7. Good quality to Lear n new things concentration good communication skill & ability to work under extreme condition.
COMMENDATION CARD FROM D.G E.M.E