The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is an armed force that protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence. The Coast Guard works in close cooperation with the Indian Navy, the Department of Fisheries, the Department of Revenue (Customs) and the Central and State police forces.
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations. The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi.
How to Download the Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019:
1 . candidates have to go to the link: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
2. Now candidate need to click on download Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card
3. The candidate will be redirected to Login page and there they need to provide the following details: Application No. Or Registered Mail ID.
4. Now candidates will be able to download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card
- The written test will be of objective type.
- Written Test will be in English and Hindi Both Language.
- Candidates who qualify written exam will be called up for Physical Fitness Test.
- No Negative Marking for Wrong Answer.