How to take Admission in DDA?
(a) Offline Registration: Click here for obtaining Registration Form
Take out the print of application form from our website and filled the information which has asked in the application form or make your short resume and send the same to our academy along with the following items.
ii) Domicile (Mool Niwas)/Caste certificate- If available.
iii) 02 latest passport size color photos.
iv) ID Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving License/Voter ID/School I Card or any other Id proof)
v) Rs. 400/- DD or Cash(In the case of by hand only)for the registration fee. If you want to send a demand draft, make it in favor of “Doon Defence Academy – LLP”, payable at Dehradun.
Filled application form or resume along with the required documents and registration fee should send by Registry/ Courier/ Speed Post or by hand at the following address:-
Doon Defence Academy
29 Subash Road,
Behind Lord Venkateshwar Wedding Point,
Note:– Application or resume received without Registration fee will be rejected.
(b) Online Registration: Click here for complete details
After completion of registration, when you come for the coaching at DDA, the following items have to be brought at the time of final admission for Coaching/ Training at our institute.
2. Original class 10th mark sheet ( will be returned after verification)
3. Domicile (Mool Niwas) certificate (Photocopy)- if available
4. Caste certificate (Photo Copy)- if available
5. 06 Passport size latest color photos
6. 04 Register/ Note Books for coaching
7. In case of Hostel Facility required- As per Instructions
8. Full fee as mentioned/ told (No installments facility available)
9. Some ID Proof
Apply for Coaching at DDA
Special Features and Advantage of DDA
- Affordable fees, fee concession for various categories like service/ Ex-servicemen wards, fatherless children.
- We provide quality Education, intensive and supporting education by eminent faculties under the supervision of an Ex-Naval Officer.
- Weekly Test as per examination pattern.
- Physical training as per required standard in armed forces.
- Medical care and Library facilities.
- Spoken English, Computer awareness and Personality Development classes free of coast.
- A large number of extra and co-curricular activities such as Debates, Declamations, Quiz Competition, Group Discussion, Group Planning, Sports-Games( Cricket, Football, Volleyball
and Basketball), Social Work etc. are held regularly throughout the year.
- Medium of instructions Hindi/ English both.
- Books/ Study materials will be provided by the academy.
- Special attention for getting Call Letters and Merit list.
- Good Hostel facility will be arranged by the academy.
- Correspondence Course facility available.
- Total Selections in last 13 years – 7400 students.