“Doon Defence Academy” has best Infrastructure & Faculties, Instructors, Study Materials, Modern Teaching Method, Class Rooms, Computer Lab, and Play Ground for Physical Training Biometric Attendance System, Power Back Up, Dress, Discipline Atmosphere etc.
Located at Opposite Green View Apartments, Near Touch Wood School, Sahastradhara Road, 9.2 km from Railway Station, 14 km from ISBT, 31 km from Airport, DDA is the leading Coaching Institute in India for NDA, SSB-Interview, All recruitment of Indian Army, Indian Navy (AA/SSR), Indian Airforce (Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’), Coast Guard, Merchant Navy Written test, Interview of Deck Cadet, Company Sponsorship, Nautical Science, Marine Engineering test, Foundation Coursed from Class IX to XIIth and tuitions from Class VIIIth to XIIth (Only CBSE Curriculum) under the DDA Junior Wing etc.
“Doon Defence Academy” (DDA) was founded by Sandeep Gupta, Submariner-Indian Navy (Retd.) in 2005. Under the excellent leadership of Sandeep Gupta popularly known as Sandeep Sir Doon Defence Academy is motivating. Inspiring and guiding our young generation to Join Indian Armed Forces and Merchant Navy. The aim of “Doon Defence Academy” is to impart quality education which is directly related to get a job after 10+2 in Indian Armed Forces and Merchant Navy. DDA is the side guardian of all the three services, Merchant Navy and foundation courses and the one of its kind in India for the lower medium/medium class society established in the year 2005 and headed by an Ex-Submariner of Indian Navy – Mr. Sandeep Gupta.
No. 1 Institute in India for Defence and Merchant Navy
We Excel in providing 100% result in many Defence Domain.
National Defence Academy (NDA), Airforce Group X, Airforce Group Y, Indian Navy – SSR, Indian Navy – AA, Indian Navy – MR, Indian Army & Coast Guard, Merchant Navy
The Merchant Navy is a non-combatant commercial fleet, which deals primarily with transporting cargo and occasionally, passengers, by sea. Here at DDA we motivate students to build a career on sea.
Important Information About DDA
Advantage of DDA with special Features
- Affordable fees, fee concession for various categories like service/ Ex-servicemen wards, fatherless children & meritorious students.
- We provide quality Education, intensive and supporting education by eminent faculties under the supervision of an Ex-Naval Officer.
- DDA has the AC and Smart Class rooms.
- Weekly Test as per examination pattern.
- Physical training as per required standard in armed forces.
- Medical care and Library facilities.
- Spoken English, Computer awareness and Personality Development classes free of cost.
- A large number of extra and co-curricular activities such as Debates, Declamations, Quiz Competition, Group Discussion, Group Planning, Sports-Games( Cricket, Football, Volleyball and Basketball), Social Work etc. are held regularly throughout the year.
- The Medium of instructions Hindi/English both.
- Books/ Study materials will be provided by the academy.
- Special attention for getting Call Letters and Merit list.
- All recruitment forms will be given/filled up by the academy.
- Good Hostel facility will be arranged by the academy.
NOTE : Once again we want to bring it to the notice of every person who is concerned with “DOON DEFENCE ACADEMY” that “DOON DEFENCE ACADEMY” is not a lioisoning office/Manning Agency/Recruitment cell/Maritime Training Institute who is giving any certificate/Agent of any company or Institute. It is a coaching Institute for written Test/Interview for various opening for Deck Cadets/TME/GME/SEO. Selection in Merchant Navy is absolutely free and fair. No money is required to be paid to any one for selection. Please do not be mislead by some one. But as far as training is concerned the cost of training is to be borne by the candidate. For more information about this please contact the concerned authorities or log onwww.dgshipping.com.
Doon Defence Academy’s motto is Country First.
Every year more than 2000 students enroll themselves for the different career prospective and DDA has given more than 8400 selections in last 14 years.
Now it’s your turn…